Building a Creative Museum Together at the Museomix Summer Camp in Lyon, France – Thursday 6 July 2017, 13.00-18.00 – Gadagne Museums, 1 place du petit Collège, 69005 Lyon, France
In addition to some great keynote speakers, the conference includes a choice of participative workshops which are designed to encourage active involvement from all participants, so come and share your own experiences and thoughts. The event will be followed by networking opportunities and drinks otherwise known as an ‘Aperomix’.
The format is: 7 workshops, 7 questions, 7 tables, 7 table-hosts with a lot of discussion and ideas generation. Each workshop will be facilitated in French and in English.
- 13.00-13.45 // Free visit of the Gadagne Museums
- 14.00-14.15 // Digital innovation..? Why? How? For who? Be involved across all areas of the museum. Xavier de la Selle
- 14.15-15.00 // Presentation of the Creative Museum project: method and results. Cécile Marsan, Jo-Anne Sunderland Bowe and Jenny Siung
- 15.00-15.30 // What has changed in museums? A look back to the last 10 years of experience in museums, with museums, and around museums. Don Undeen, Samuel Bausson
- 15.30-17.15 // Workshops
- 17.15-18.00 // Feedback from the workshops and conclusions
- 18.00-20.00 // Aperomix