Radiona / Zagreb Makerspace, Croatia and Hacklab 01 on 15-26 september 2016
Jari Suominen from Suomen museoliitto, (Helsinki, Finland)
Objectives of the residence
To create a sound art object and present maker’s own work in a way he likes it with no pressure from the host.
- Get more customed to 3D printing. Took part of glitch visuals workshops (total of 3 different workshops) in hacklab01 which will be turned into children ws for Käsityökoulu Robotti Art & Craft School.
- 3D Printing and simple modeling
- Design patterns for wood sculpture’s / furniture (connection with Mari extremely interesting)
- How to run red lights with bicycle and not get killed in Croatia
- Better feel how PLA-filament behaves when 3D printed
- Glitch art fundamentals (this will most likely evolve as a WS topic for Käsityökoulu Robotti)
- Realized that I’m totally used in having proper belt driven upright drill press (~700 kunas) and a proper laboratory power supply (~700 kunas) and Radiona was maybe first hacklab that I have visited having neither.
“There were lots of tools and electronics and gear that many places don’t even have”.